Since Mr. Jones began teaching in 1977, He has only promoted a few students to the rank of Black Belt. Below is a list of Black Belts in the order they received their belt and their current rank in the dojo.
- C. Michial Jones – 6th Dan: Mr. Jones began to study karate under his father in 1977 and has continued to train continuously since that time. Mr. Jones has trained at every dojo his father has had and at the dojo of Mr. Keeney. Mr. Jones is Sensei’s highest ranking and longest training student, he has won State, National and World titles. He is a holder of the Small Double Axe Award. He was at one time the Chief Instructor for the Marion Dojo and has operated his own dojo since 1994. Professionally he is a highly decorated Law Enforcement Officer and Trainer.
- Andrew E. White – 4th Dan: Mr. White began training at the dojo in 1990, He helped run the Marion Dojo, before opening his own dojo the Tetsuryukai in 1994. Mr. White took a break from karate in 1996 but came back to the dojo in 2012. He is a holder of the Small Double Axe Award.
- Patrick L. Mitchell – 1st Dan: Mr. Mitchell started his training in 1974 and was a State Champion. He has trained on and off over the years.
- Rick Jones – 1st Dan: Mr. Jones has trained on and off with his brother and Mr. Keeney over the years.
- Jason Thompson – 1st Dan: Mr. Thompson first began training at the Alexandria Komakai and then began training with Sensei at the current dojo. He has won several tournaments in the Kyu divisions. He is a holder of the Small Double Axe Award.
- Tom Hernandez – 2nd Dan: Mr. Hernandez began training with Sensei at the current dojo, he is a constant competitor and holder of the Small Double Axe Award.
- Lisa Schoolman – 2nd Dan: Mrs. Schoolman began training with Sensei at the current dojo and is a state, national and world champion, traveling all over the country to compete. She is a holder of the Small Double Axe Award.